Frequently Asked Questions

Questions? We’ve compiled the answers to the questions we hear the most. For all things district and registration related, visit the FAQ page on our district website. And of course, we’re always happy to to answer your questions during office hours.

How do I report my child’s absence?

Call our office at (928) 537.6017 by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the absence.

Back to Top

What are the school and office hours?

9:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.

9:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.

Office Hours:
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.

Back to Top

How do I make an Extracurricular Activity (ECA) donation to receive a tax credit?

Be sure to take advantage of up to $400 in dollar-for-dollar tax credit when you donate funds to our school through the Arizona ECA program. You may make donations up through March 31 to receive credit for the prior calendar year. You’ll find all the specifics on the district Tax Credit page

Back to Top